I was ecstatic to have been nominated for the Liebster Award by Lazar Kulasevic. Please check out his awesome science blog if you haven’t already done so… https://spiderest.wordpress.com/author/lazarkulasevic/
So what is the Liebster award?
in a nutshell, it’s a bloggers for bloggers award intended to promote new bloggers. (A big thumbs up to the founders for coming up with such a brilliant idea!)
Just a good-to-know point – “Liebster” is a German word that can be translated to sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute or even endearing. Whatever the translation, the award has helped hundreds of bloggers connect and network.
In reciprocation for my award, I am to nominate 10 bloggers whose blogs have inspired me in one way or another so here goes;
- Jessica French – Travels of a Baby
- Angela Ocampo – A Serene Pursuit
- Fazil Pachu – Finanzil
- Saidy Flores – Simplysaidy
- Akinremi Ayomi – Blog
- Alex Victor – Pipe Down Magazine is Piping Up!
- Prasnavani Pasuvalingam – Silent Gabber
- Kimberly Satcher – Kim’s Blog
- Blanaid May – Home – Route J to B
- Karla Garcia – Sweets by Karla
I now have a few tips for the nominees;
- Write with passion and use a conversational tone in your blog. This will make it interesting and keep your readers coming back.
- Let your readers learn something useful from each post.
- Support other bloggers by back linking or sharing their posts.
And here are 5 questions for you (nominees) to ponder and share your answers so we can all get to know a little bit about you;
- Why did you start blogging?
- Morning, noon or night? (When it comes to writing your blog posts)
- How often do you post a new blog?
- Why did you choose your niche?
- When did you discover that you liked writing?
Now that we have come this far, this is what you need to do to accept the award;
- Thank the blogger that nominated you on a post in your blog.
- Answer the questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 5-11 other new bloggers. (Blogging for less than 2 years and having less than 100 subscribers)
- Create new questions for the nominees to answer and give them a few tips
- Notify all nominees via social media.
I’m super looking forward to reading your answers and getting to see your nominees. Let’s keep supporting each other and learning from each other.